These Terms and Conditions (T&C) apply to the use of the online modes for payment of School Fee for students of Darshan Academy, Hisar. Please read the T&C carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through any online mode of payment.
Darshan Academy, Hisar reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. You are thus requested to read the T&C each time before making payment of fee through online modes.
- Darshan Academy, Hisar shall not be liable for fee paid against incorrect information of student details or account. Pursuant to verification of relevant facts and where circumstances permit, the fee can be adjusted against correct student details.
- No liability will be accepted by Darshan Academy, Hisar if the payment is refused or declined by the payment merchant (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, Paytm) for any reason.
- In no event, will Darshan Academy, Hisar be liable for any damage, direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection to any third party website/application or its use thereof. For e.g. inability to use the third party website/application by any person, delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
- Darshan Academy, Hisar does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time due to circumstances beyond its control. Darshan Academy, Hisar will not be responsible for levy of any late payment charges, if on the last due date of payment of fee, the transaction fails. We strongly advice that the fee should be submitted well before the due date to avoid such incidents.
- The online payment service is provided through a 3rd party payment gateway service provider. Darshan Academy, Hisar will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party. The school does not accept any liability in the event of the interception, “hacking” or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of services by a 3rd party service provider.